ASA takes TreadX software to a new level
ASA Tire Systems has released the latest version of its point of sale and accounting enterprise solution, TreadX 3.0.
Designed to increase a tire dealer's productivity, revenues and overall customer and employee satisfaction level, TreadX 3.0 software has new features. They include:
* a significant redesign of graphical POS to improve workflow and efficiency;
* the Sabrix Enterprise Tax Service Interface, which provides a complete, consolidated transaction tax management solution for the determination, calculation, and reporting of transactional taxes;
* Activant – Parts & Labor Integration, which enables "immediate access to the parts and labor information needed to complete virtually any common automotive repair," according to the company;
* Royal 4 WISE Warehouse Management System Integration; and
* a Michelin National Account & Retread Interface.
ASA Tire Systems previewed TreadX 3.0 at its InfoExpo user conference in September in Dallas, Texas.
“We are very pleased with the initial feedback from our customers as it relates to this new product release, and we have reaffirmed our commitment to continue to drive the TreadX product going forward," says Scott Hopkins, vice president of operations. “The new release of TreadX 3.0 is the first of many that will improve our product’s usability, functionality, and incorporates the contributions from our diverse customer base.”
For more information on TreadX 3.0 and other ASA products, visit www.asatire.com.