KYB gets ready for AAPEX -- and 2011
KYB America LLC will be promoting its 2011 product offerings at this year's Automotive Aftermarket Products Exposition (AAPEX). The show will run Nov. 2-4 in Las Vegas, Nev.
The company's latest monotube shock offerings (in total, there are more than 500 part numbers) will take front and center at AAPEX booth #2243. They are designed for vehicles that tow, haul heavier loads and have a high center of gravity. They also target motorists who want increased performance and handling.
KYB offers two monotube models.
1. Gas-a-Just. KYB says the Gas-a-Just is a replacement for an original equipment monotube-equipped vehicle or as a twin-tube performance upgrade for motorists looking for increased control and performance.
2. MonoMax. Designed for more demanding conditions, towing or hauling, the MonoMax features a 46mm working cylinder and heavy-duty construction.
KYB recently introduced a sales communication kit because "service providers asked for help to communicate the value and purpose for replacement shocks and struts to their customers."
The KYB Certified Ride Control Center Kit features the following:
* visual and communication aids designed to show the customer what shocks and struts do, why they’re important, how they wear, and the benefits achieved by replacing them.
* a banner and poster that let the customer know that the service providers are ride control experts.
* laminated cards, brochures, and show-and-tell tools, including four KYB shocks or struts as test units.
KYB America is a subsidiary of KYB Corp. For more information on KYB products, visit www.kyb.com.