What's the top service trucking fleets demand?
What is the most important service that trucking fleets demand from independent commercial tire dealers? Emergency on-site service, according to Modern Tire Dealer's recent Commercial Tire Dealer Survey.
Slightly more than 43% of respondents to the survey listed emergency on-site service as the top service. Other "extremely important" qualities cited by respondents, in descending order, are as follows:
* 24-hour emergency road service;
* early morning service;
* equitable adjustment policy;
* low prices;
* particular retread process;
* particular brand of tire;
* tire maintenance program;
* vehicle maintenance work.
Rounding out the bottom of the list are mounted/refurbished wheel programs and scrap tire surveys.