TIREMAX offers franchises In Texas
TIREMAX of North America is now selling retail tire franchises to Texans.
Each franchise will be locally owned and operated and will follow the TIREMAX approach to the retail tire industry -- impeccably clean, well-merchandised showrooms and red carpet treatment for customers, the company says.
“We are passionate about the TIREMAX brand and what it has to offer,” says Christopher Wilkerson, president of The TIREMAX Corp. “We look forward to working with our franchisees and helping set industry standards for high-quality tire care, innovation and first-class operations.”
Typically, the initial investment for a franchise operation is around $121,700, according to Wilkerson.
TIREMAX launched its franchise program to answer growing consumer demand for people looking for small business options, says the company. The popularity to coax more miles out of existing vehicles instead of buying a new car has put retail tire stores on track to be a huge opportunity in this $30 billion industry, it notes.
“We’ve spent the past 10 years developing systems for the best customer service in the tire industry. We also spend a lot of time educating our employees,” says Wilkerson. “We are passionate about having every customer leave our store and say, 'Wow,’ that was great.' You don’t hear that often when purchasing tires. And, I have to say we exceed our customer expectations.”
According to TIREMAX , each franchise will include these concepts:
* Powerful value -- Every franchisee benefits from competitively priced tires through volume pricing, which then can be passed onto customers.
* Good neighbor -- As part of the TIREMAX franchise experience, every customer is offered free tire balance, free tire repair and free tire inspection.
* Customer service -- Everything has been designed to communicate "wow" to customers, and that starts with customer service from the start.
* Impressive exterior -- The TIREMAX distinctive look will visually set the retail store apart from other retail tire dealers.
* Stunning showroom - The TIREMAX state-of-the-art facilities offer cappuccino, plasma TV, and support a pride of ownership.
* Exceptional staff -- From the start, TIREMAX believes in rigorous selection standards, plus the benefit of TIREMAX’s marketing expertise and consumer understanding.
“We are looking for serious entrepreneurs who have high personal standards of excellence and the capital to invest in a franchise backed by a proven business model,” says Wilkerson.
For more information about franchises, go to www.tiremaxfranchising.com.