Register now for ToolTech 2010
ToolTech 2010, sponsored by the Equipment and Tool Institute ETI), will be held April 20-22 at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa Valley, Calif.
The ETI conference will have at least a dozen speakers giving presentations on important subjects pertinent to everyone involved in automotive repair. They will include:
* new diagnostic offerings to the aftermarket by original equipment manufacturers;
* the importance of in-house repair shop services versus subletting;
* updating traditional under-car service products;
* tire pressure monitoring system marketing study results; and
* the future of remote OBD I/M testing.
There will be a number of panel discussions that will give attendees the opportunity to ask questions of industry experts. Three of the panels will focus on under-car services, collision repair, and engine and heavy-duty parts, respectively.
Panelists on the “ASCCA Shop Owner Panel will be made up of representatives from OEMs and tool manufacturers.
(For more information on the ToolTech schedule, including ETI Member Showcase hours and extracurricular activities, click here.)
ToolTech also gives companies to meet with specific OEM personnel, ETI companies, automotive service providers, manufacturers, distributors, and others in pre-arranged, one-on-one meetings. These private meetings are scheduled in 30 minute increments. (Click here for more one-on-one meeting information.)
For registration information, visit etools.org.