Toyo announces corporate personnel changes
Toyo Tire and Rubber Co. announced personnel changes within the company's team of directors, including the naming of Shinji Nakahara as president of Nitto Japan Co. All of the changes are effective Jan. 1.
Takuji Yamamoto, president of Toyo Tire and Rubber Co., announced these additional changes:
* Kazuyuki Ito will oversee the tire production division, central research center and technology department of DT, and will continue to serve as director, senior corporate officer and general manager of the technology management center.
* Sadao Ichihara will serve as senior corporate officer, group executive officer of DT business, and general manager of chemical and industrial products business unit. As group executive officer of DT business Ichihara replaces Haruhiro Shinsho. Shinsho will continue to serve as director, corporate officer and president of Wuxi Toyo Meifeng Rubber Products Co.
* Toshiaki Okazaki will be in charge of new business at DT business and also will serve as assistant to DT business' group executive officer. Okazaki will continue to serve as a corporate officer.
* Takashi Shimizu was named deputy general manager of the administrative division, and will continue as a corporate officer and general manager of the tire planning division.
* Yasushi Takagi, general manager of the original equipment sales division and sales department, was elected a corporate officer.
* Tsuyoshi Tanaka was named general manager of the tire logistics department. In an organizational shift, that department will transfer from the direct control of the tire business group headquarters to the tire planning division, tire business group headquarters.