Hybrid Shop names marketing director
The Hybrid Shop LLC (THS), a network of dealers services hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs), has named Jen Martin marketing director
In her newly created position, Martin will oversee day-to-day marketing activities, as well as plan and implement strategic marketing projects and campaigns. She brings more than 10 years of marketing and business development experience to THS.
Says Judy Curry, THS’ chief marketing officer: “Jen’s experience makes her an ideal fit to help us continue our commitment to the development and delivery of innovative, results-oriented marketing campaigns that enhance our relationships with our dealer partners and give them the tools to maximize the business value and benefits they generate by serving the HEV market."
Since its founding in 2013, THS has focused on providing real-world information, education, and training about the HEV market. The company says recent milestones include:
* signing 25 new dealer partners in the past year and generating more than $5 million in leads;
* projecting to add 10 more dealer partners to the THS network before the end of 2014;
* experiencing exponential market growth and expansion, including a focus on international markets;
* appointing a new CEO, Dave Crawford, to spearhead the next phase of THS’ evolution; and
* receiving a Gold Stevie American Business Award underscoring its position as a provider of valuable, credible, and effective customer services and People’s Choice recognition at the 2014 Stevie’s for engagement with consumers.
Martin will represent THS at the 2014 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show Nov. 4-7 in Las Vegas. THS is hosting an invitation-only Hybrid Training Day event for shop owners on the opening day of the Show, Nov. 3, at Ted Weins Auto Service in Las Vegas and will display at booth #10218, North Hall.
For more information, visit www.TheHybridShop.com.