AAPEX to cover marketing, sales and branding
The 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) is offering nine free sessions on marketing, sales and branding strategies. The AAPEXedu sessions start Nov. 3, a day before the start of AAPEX, which runs Nov. 4-Nov. 6 in Las Vegas.
The sessions will cover how to plan for marketing and sales success, improve brand identity, harness social media to increase sales, turn a website into a money-maker, connect with millennials across the digital ecosystem. The sessions are:
* Ready, Blame, Fire! Myths and Misses in Marketing;
* Brand Building for Your Future;
* The Secret to Social Media Marketing Success;
* How to Build an Online Marketing Machine;
* Pushing Your Message All the Way Up;
* Millennials: Future & Current Aftermarket Customers;
* Marketing to Multicultural Customers;
* Digital Marketing 101 for Medium and Small Aftermarket Businesses; and
* Selling the VALUE Nobody Can Compete With.
The 2014 AAPEXedu will offer nearly 50 sessions, including three new, customized conferences:
1. the Service Professionals Program, sponsored by Mahle Service Solutions, which will take place throughout AAPEX;
2. the Recruiting and Retaining Program on Nov. 3, and
3. the REMANedu Conference on Nov. 3.
Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media, will give the keynote address, “The Next Four Years: Navigating the Economy for Business Growth and Success,” during the new, free general session on Nov. 5.
To register for AAPEX, visit www.aapexshow.com/register.