Tire Discounters adds to management team
Tire Discounters Inc. has expanded its management team. Four people have joined the company and two have been promoted.
The four who are new to the management team are:
1. Enrique Sanders, who joined as a regional manager. Sanders’ 23 years of experience include stints with an independent automotive dealer, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and TBC Corp.
2. Abbey Dryden has been named vice president of communications. The marketing and communications professional worked with some of the world’s best-known brands, including Pampers and Sunglass Hut, during her tenure at Procter & Gamble and Luxottica Retail North America, respectively.
3. Adam Hudak, controller, joined the company following tenure at VRI, Contech Engineered Solutions and United Way. Adam is a certified public accountant and certified global management accountant.
4. Mike Symon is filling a new role as senior director of market research and analytics. The company says his background in retailing (Target, Supervalu), market research (Nielsen), and CPG (Perfetti van Melle) will be leveraged as he helps form consumer-based growth strategies.
“Tire Discounters has plans to open 12 new stores and remodel many existing stores over the course of the next 12 months,” says Paul Brunner, CEO and president. “Our growth depends on retaining and recruiting the very best talent to serve our customers, our personnel, and our tire manufacturers. The new team members bring diversity, valuable experience and foresight that will help Tire Discounters continue to excel across various categories and markets.”
The company also promoted two employees. They are:
* Rafe Barber to director of sales after having previously served as regional manager overseeing the company’s expansion into the greater Nashville area; and
* Forry Hargitt to director of training and operations after serving director of sales and operations.
Jamie Ward, executive vice president says Barber and Hargitt’s promotions continue the company’s history of recognizing and rewarding talent. “They are both dedicated professionals who bring a history of the company’s work ethic, deep industry experience and a commitment to stellar customer service to their respective roles. These promotions are well-deserved recognitions of their talents and contributions to our company.”
For more information on Tire Discounters, visit www.tirediscounters.com.