The Tire Industry Association (TIA) is reminding members that the voting period for the 2013 TIA board election ends on Sept. 1, 2013. TIA members with voting rights are encouraged to vote.
The elections will place six individuals onto the TIA board for three-year terms. The following is a list of the nominees for TIA’s Board of directors:
Here is the list of the 17 board nominees; four are independent tire dealers.
1. Anthony Blackman, Atlantic Tire & Service Inc., Cary, N.C.
2. Ernie Caramanico, Amityville Firestone, Amityville, N.Y.
3. Wayne Croswell, WECnology LLC, Amherst, N.H.
4. Lyssa Da Costa, Hercules Tire International, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
5. Michael Dembe, Camoplast Solideal Inc., Charlotte, N.C.
6. Joe Donehue, Tiremetrix LLC, Brighton, Mich.
7. Joseph Henmueller, Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association (AMRA)/Motorist Assurance Program (MAP), Arlington Heights, Ill.
8. Scot Holloway, Bartec USA LLC, Sterling Heights, Mich.
9. David Jones, Sonsio Inc., Arvada, Colo.
10. Ed Jones, JohnDow Industries Inc., Barberton, Ohio.
11. Steven Landis, Continental Automotive Systems Inc., Eschborn, Germany/Allentown, Penn.
12. Philip Nigh, Elgi Rubber Co., Luling, Texas.
13. Mike Pursley, Perfect Equipment Inc., Murfreesboro, Tenn.
14. Brian Rigney, Dill Air Controls Products LLC, Oxford, N.C.
15. Jon Schadl, K&M Tire Inc., Delphos, Ohio.
16. Scott Turner, Scott L. Turner Consulting LLC, Blairstown, N.J.
17. Rockford Tyson, Ken-Tool Corp., Akron, Ohio.
18. Tom Wright, Wright Tire Service, Anoka, Minn.