The Tire Pros division of American Tire Distributors Inc. (ATD) has honored nine of its franchise owners with performance awards.
The award recipients and their achievements are described below.
* Tom Eberle, owner of Quality Tire Pros in Chattanooga, Tenn. Eberle earned the Highest Passenger and Light Truck Tire Unit Increase Award. A Tire Pros franchisee since 2010, Quality Tire Pros had a substantial year-over-year (YOY) tire unit increase in a market that saw a new competitor add two stores to an already strong presence among large regional and national competitors.
* Phil LePage, owner of Jim Lewis Tire Pros in Jefferson City, Mo. A Tire Pros dealer since 1995, he received the Highest Passenger & Light Truck Tire Unit Percentage Increase Award.
* Dan and Lynda Kester, owners of Big Red Tire Pros in Lincoln, Neb., and a Tire Pros dealer since 2012, were recognized with the Highest Net Profit Improvement Award.
* Tom Davis, owner of Discount Tire Outlet Tire Pros in Massillon, Ohio, was recognized as the Tire Pros Young Dealer of the Year. Tom became a Tire Pros Dealer in 2012.
* Bud Luppino, owner of three stores in Riverside and Moreno Valley, Calif., and a Tire Pros franchisee since 1995, was named the Tire Pros Community Partner of the Year for his commitment to be locally invested and impactful in enriching his store’s communities.
* Rocky Giles, owner of Rocky’s Tire Pros in Spanish Fork, Utah, received the Tire Pros Credit Card Program Rookie of the Year Award.
* Bryon Shull, owner of Yorktown Service Plaza Tire Pros in Parma Heights, Ohio, received the Most Improved Tire Pros Credit Card Program Award.
* Genaro Gonzales, five-store owner of Oasis Tire Pros in El Paso, Texas, received the Financial Dealership of the Year Award for in recognition for the largest sales volume processed through the Tire Pros Credit Card Program.
The awards were presented during Tire Pros' sixth annual National Dealer Business Conference in San Diego, Calif., in February.
“Overall, Tire Pros dealers performed very well in 2015,” says Tire Pros President Dan Brown. “It is important that we take time during our annual business conference to celebrate the successes by our dealers and shine the spotlight on individual dealers that delivered leading performances. This year we focused on top performing dealers in the areas of retail sales and store profitability, both of which are important focus areas for the franchise.
“In addition Tire Pros dealers are deeply invested and engaged in their local communities and it is important that we recognize their philanthropic contributions. Finally, our credit card program is very important as we work with our dealers to build the Tire Pros brand and establish a loyal consumer base that is connected to their servicing Tire Pros dealer.”
For Modern Tire Dealer’s coverage of the Tire Pros business conference, read “Tire Pros Ramps Up Advertising and Training to Compete on a National Scale.”
For more information about Tire Pros, visit www.TirePros.com.