Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has added a size, 20.5R25, to the AS-3A tire for construction, mining and quarry applications.
Features of the Goodyear AS-3A include:
- specially placed blades for optimized ice and snow traction;
- multiple groove edges for excellent traction across all surfaces;
- flexible block elements for low stone retention;
- wide-base construction for high flotation, enhanced stability and low ground pressure; and
- a unique groove shape for optimized self-cleaning in all conditions.
In 2018 Goodyear plans to add a high-demand retread size, 23.5R25, for the AS-3A in 2018.
The new retread size will complement the existing tread rubber selection for the AS-3A: sizes 14.00R24/25, 16.00R24/25, 16.00x24, 17.5R25, 20.5R25 and 20.5x25.
“Goodyear’s goal is to help end users enhance their productivity while lowering their operating costs,” Matson says. “We are confident that the now-complete Goodyear AS-3A tire line will help accomplish that.”
For more information about Goodyear's off-the-road tire products, visit www.goodyearotr.com.