The Trailer King brand has a new special trailer (ST) tire in its lineup, the Trailer King RST.
Most sizes feature a nylon overlay construction to maintain strength and durability for extended even wear on higher load applications.
“The Trailer King RST will satisfy the demands of today’s trailers whether it is used for work, travel or play,” says Bill Dashiell, senior vice president of the commercial tire division for TBC Brands LLC. “Available in a wide variety of sizes and equipped with an M speed rating, the Trailer King RST provides industry leading market coverage at an affordable price.”
The Trailer King RST is available in these size and load range combinations:
- ST175/80R13 C and ST175/80R13 D
- ST185/80R13 C and ST185/80R13 D
- ST205/75R14 C and ST205/75R14 D
- ST215/75R14 C and ST215/75R14 D
- ST205/75R15 C and ST205/75R15 D
- ST225/75R15 D and ST225/75R15 E
- ST235/80R16 E and ST235/80R16 F
- ST235/85R16 E and ST235/85R16 F
The Trailer King RST features a nationwide warranty for workmanship and materials which covers either the life of the original tread or five-years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
For more information, visit www.tbcbrands.com.