TIA and Net Driven create a dealer council
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) and Net Driven, a provider of websites and Internet marketing solutions for independent automotive businesses, will launch an automotive dealer council at a free event on July 17, 2014, in Scranton, Pa.
Members of the new dealer council will hold a panel discussion on solving industry challenges and sharing best practices for growth.
The members are:
* Steve Shannon Tire & Auto (Bloomsburg, Pa.) - Steve Shannon
* Zurcher's Best-One Tire & Auto Care (Monroe, Ind.) - Brittney Meier
* Action Gator Tire Co. (Orlando, Fla.) - Freddy Christensen
* Savannah Tire (Savannah, Ga.) - David Wall
* Best-One Tire & Service of Crossville (Crossville, Tenn.) - Natalie Steward
* Readington Auto & Tire (Whitehouse Station, N.J.) - Mike Ketrow
* Frisby Tire Co. (Ottawa, Ontario) - Brad Stewart
* Direct Tire & Auto Service (Watertown, Mass.) - Barry Steinberg
* Star Auto Authority (Vernon Hills, Ill.) - Jim Janousek
* Modern Tire (Farmington, Conn.) - Bob Amenta
The event will be at the Hilton Conference Center near the Net Driven headquarters in Scranton.
For more information email Ross McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 810-305-2748.
To register for the event, click here.