Tire Pros Adds 10 Locations
Tire Pros has added 10 locations in eight states to its national footprint.
“We are pleased to welcome the ten new Tire Pros locations from multiple markets to our growing network of franchises, especially during these unprecedented times,” says Greg Bell, president of Tire Pros. “The Tire Pros team is grateful to experience growth and is determined to continue to offer marketing and operational support to these new franchisees. Each location is committed to adapting their offerings in order to provide the best customer service experience. We are honored that they chose and trust Tire Pros and look forward to helping their businesses flourish.”
The new franchise locations include:
- Haralson’s Tire Pros in Morenci, Ariz., owned by John and Andrea Haralson;
- HI-LO Auto Sales in Ellicott City, Md., owned by Roland “Bo” Cavell;
- Pace Tire & Auto in Middle Village, N.Y., owned by Larry Vollano and Hamza Ozkumru;
- Tires Plus Inc. of Morganton in Morganton, N.C., owned by Ronnie Lefevers;
- Van’s Tire of E Market and Van Tire of Canton Rd in Akron, Ohio, owned by Joshua Baughman;
- Jack Rogers Tire in Aiken, S.C., owned by James Rogers;
- Pampa Tire in Pampa, Texas, owned by Phillip and Glenn Kalich;
- Trav’s Tire Pros in Layto, Utah, owned by Cory Lloyd; and
- Family Tire Pros in American Fork, Utah, owned by Trent and Teresa Willemin.
Cavell of HI-LO Auto Sales says, “The best thing about Tire Pros is they allow me to advertise a free roadside assistance program with every tire, providing customers with peace of mind. People really trust the Tire Pros brand and with a Tire Pros sign outside, it has allowed things to go really well and smoothly. The Tire Pros name is getting home recognition.”
Uniting dealers under a shared national brand, each Tire Pros franchisee benefits from a suite of specialized tools and resources, including hands-on support from dedicated retail account managers and advanced marketing tools to help franchisees drive traffic to their stores, enhance their operations and maximize their profitability.
There are more than 600 Tire Pros locations across the U.S. in 45 states. Tire Pros is a subsidiary of American Tire Distributors Inc.