Atturo Adds 5 Sizes to its Trail Blade X/T
Atturo Tire Corp. showcased five new sizes for its multi-terrain tire, the Trail Blade X/T, at the 2018 SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Show in Las Vegas.
The tire,"built for the road less graveled," according to the company, fits between traditional all-terrain (A/T) and mud-terrain (M/T) tires.
"By offering more sizes of our Trail Blade X/T, we’re opening up new opportunities for SUV, crossover and pickup drivers, enabling even more people to 'Go Their Own Way on Atturo,'” says Marketing Manager Joe Gomez. “These new sizes offer the opportunity to improve both the multi-terrain performance and create a more rugged appearance for an array of vehicles.”
The sizes and targeted fitments are:
1. LT255/75R17, Jeep Wrangler.
2. LT255/70R18, Jeep Wrangler; Toyota Tundra.
3. LT265/60R20, Chevy/GMC 2500/3500; Nissan Titan XD.
4. 265/50R20, Dodge Durango; Infiniti QX70; Jeep Grand Cherokee; Lexus GX, Mitsubishi Montero, Pajero, Shogun; Toyota 4Runner.
5. LT305/50R20 (plus fitment for 265/70R17, 265/75R16, 275/65R18, 275/55R20).
"Of important note, the LT305/50R20 size will carry a twelve-ply rating, making it a suitable plus size for many three-quarter and one ton pickups without a lift or leveling kit required," adds Gomez.
The Trail Blade X/T and other Atturo products will be on display at Atturo Booth No. 43221 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information on Atturo tires, visit atturo.com.