Giti Has 4 New Mixed Service Commercial Truck Tires
Giti Tire (USA) Ltd. is introducing two all-position and two drive-position mixed service commercial truck tires in North America.
The GAM851 is available in the 385/65R22.5, 425/65R22.5 and 445/65R22.5 sizes. The company says a deep tread design with a cut and chip resistant compound resists tread tearing, impacts and casing damage in on/off road conditions. The tire also features:
- three-groove design that provides even wear and reduced noise levels;
- enhanced casing construction that provides footprint for excellent handing; and
- outstanding traction in mud and snow.
The GAM835 is available in 11R22.5, 315/80R22.5 and 11R24.5 sizes. An optimized tread width ratio delivers uniform block stiffness for even wear and long mileage. The tire also features:
- three zigzag grooves with Y-style design to increase traction and reduce stone retention;
- shoulder stepped groove design to improve casing protection, increased stability and driver comfort; and
- deep tread design with cut and chip resistant compound to resist tread tearing, impacts and casing damage in on/off road conditions.
The GDM635 is available in 11R22.5 and 11R24.5 sizes. Giti says the strong independent block design delivers consistent traction. The tire also features:
- utra-wide tread and deep grooves to provide long service life in rugged conditions.
- four steel-belt construction that contributes to durability and retreadability.
- special cut/chip tread compound that deliver dependable performance in aggressive conditions.
The GDM686 is available in 11R22.5, 12R22.5 and 315/80R22.5 sizes. The big block and wide groove design provides excellent stability on and off the highway. The tire also features:
- aggressive directional deep tread design that provides increased traction with excellent self-cleaning properties.
- special cut and chip compound that provides excellent performance in aggressive conditions.
“Mixed service tires must perform on the road and in the toughest off-road conditions,” says Armand Allaire, executive vice president of commercial sales. “We’re confident that North American fleets will appreciate the outstanding traction, long tread wear and driver comfort that these new Giti tires deliver in all operating environments.”
The tire manufacturer provides original equipment commercial truck tires to more than 300 models of trucks and buses worldwide and has successful commercial dealer networks across the globe.
Giti Tire, headquartered in Singapore, has been in the tire business since 1951. Giti Tire operates eight manufacturing plants and produces a broad range of tire products, serving original equipment vehicle manufacturers, auto-service outlets, tire dealers and consumers in more than 130 countries worldwide.
Visit www.gititrucktires.com to see the full line of Giti truck and bus radials.