Yokohama Presents Tire Tips
Yokohama Tire Corp. has updated its video series of tire tips for consumers with 10 new segments. Alan Holtschneider, director of marketing for Yokohama, the Tire Tips series, which began in 2010, was created to educate the public about a wide variety of tire-related subjects.
“We designed the Tire Tips videos to be short and entertaining. The idea is to really help consumers understand just how important tires actually are, especially since they are the only part of a vehicle to touch the road.”
The videos feature Pat Keating, senior manager of technical engineering for Yokohama, and actress Leslie Lank. The newest topics covered are:
- Choosing the right tire for your SUV/CUV;
- Make your tires last longer;
- Why are speed ratings so important?
- On the front or rear?
- Why you should rotate your tires;
- When is a tire repairable and when is it not?
- How to check tread depth;
- How to check tire inflation;
- Correct speed and load ratings;
- Summer vs. winter vs. all-season.
The videos are posted on Yokohama's Facebook page.
For more information on Yokohama, visit www.yokohamatire.com.