Bosch offers wheel balancers for every need
Robert Bosch LLC says its portfolio of advanced wheel balancers ranges from compact, tech-friendly balancers to sophisticated electronic and laser-actuated units. Bosch balancers offer precision balancing with clear and accurate displays, incorporating easy to use features and navigation.
The Bosch wheel balancer portfolio includes:
- WBE 4110 compact wheel balancer, offering an Invisible weight mode for hiding weights behind spokes and a weight optimization mode that reads wheel imbalance.
- WBE 4140 wheel balancer features an easy-to-read upright LCD monitor, with intuitive and straightforward steps illustrated on the monitor.
- WBE 4230, featuring a bright and easy-to-read enhanced color LCD display and straightforward, exact attachment of all concealed adhesive weights using the electronic Easyfit data recording arm.
- WBE 4430 offers automatic, precise and quick wheel data input via electronic data sensor arms, and features an Easyfix data recording arm for measuring rim diameter.
- WBE 4510 wheel balancer, with a laser sensor that provides fully automated measurements for tire width, run-out and tire symmetry.
For more information visit www.boschusa.com.