TBC introduces 8 Wild Country XTX sizes
The TBC Wholesale Group has added eight sizes to the Multi-Mile Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrain line, which includes Wild Spirit Radial ATS branding.They will be available in mid- November 2011.
The sizes, ranging from 17 through 20 inches, target popular late model full-size pickup trucks and SUV’s.
“The full-size pickup and SUV market continues to grow as consumers seek vehicles that can adequately handle the needs of busy and active lifestyles," says Jon Vance, director of product marketing. "The addition of these growing sizes to the Wild Country XTX Sport meets the evolving needs of dealers and consumers.
"We continue to invest in our brands to ensure our dealers have a competitive edge with high quality, high value products that keep pace with the changing market.”
The eight sizes (with their targeted vehicle fitments in parentheses) are:
Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrain
1. 265/65R18 (Chevy Silverado, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Yukon).
2. 275/65R18 (Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Toyota Sequoia).
3. 275/60R20 (Dodge Ram 1500, Nissan Titan).
4. LT275/65R20 LRE (Ford F-250, F-350).
Wild Spirit Radial ATS
1. 255/50R17 (Ford F-150 STX/XLT 4X4).
2. 265/60R18 (Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Pathfinder).
3. LT245/70R17 LRE (Dodge Ram 2500, Ford F-150 XLT).
4. LT285/65R18 LRE (various aftermarket).
The tire's aggressive and stylish tread design provides "outstanding on- and off-road traction without compromising ride quality and comfort," says the company. Additionally, it is stamped with the Rubber Manufacturers Association's "Severe Snow" symbol.
TBC backs the tire with a 50,000-mile limited tread wear warranty for P-metric sizes. For more information, visit www.tbccorp.com.