Michelin upgrades BFGoodrich Web site
Michelin North America Inc. has launched an upgraded Web site for its BFGoodrich brand. The revamped Web site, BFGoodrichTires.com, offers new, expanded features and a fresh look, easier navigation and an upgraded news section.
“The new BFGoodrich Tires Web site is a destination where driving enthusiasts can find a tire that will not only get them from point A to point B, but also fits their lifestyle,” says Duane Thomas, Brand Communications manager for BFGoodrich Tires. “Consumers can choose the correct tire by driving through the upgraded, comprehensive tire selector, as well as view compelling video that brings the BFGoodrich Tires experience to life.”
Upgraded features at BFGoodrichTires.com include:
- Driving scenarios —Visitors can explore various scenarios from everyday driving on the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A tire to trail rides on the BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tire.
- Tire selector —the most-visited section on BFGoodrichTires.com has now been upgraded to include more than 500 vehicles, including the latest sedans, muscle cars and off-road trucks.
- Ratings and reviews — Enthusiasts can now rate their own BFGoodrich tires or review feedback from others on any tire in the lineup.
- Social integration — Custom-designed social media tools allow for the integration of social feeds from BFGoodrich Tires’ Facebook, YouTube and Flickr pages. Videos and photos of BFGoodrich’s lineup of tires in action are featured throughout the site.
- News, events and Team BFGoodrich — with the latest information on BFGoodrich Tires, Team BFGoodrich members and automotive events, BFGoodrichTires.com serves as an entertaining and informative source for news, dates and locations of events, and videos from Team BFGoodrich members and its partners.
- 115 years of heritage — the history of BFGoodrich Tires is displayed on the new site, which in the coming months will include an interactive timeline of the brand’s 115 years of innovation.