Guess who Titan's board elected and re-elected?
Titan International Inc. elected three board members at its annual shareholders meeting on May 12, 2011.
Richard Cashin Jr., Albert Feebo and Mitchell Quain were elected to three-year terms. In addition, the following officers were re-elected:
* Maurice "Morry" Taylor, chairman and CEO;
* Erwin Billig, vice chairman;
* Paul Reitz, chief financial officer;
* Kent Hackamack, executive vice president of corporate development; and
* Cheri Holley, vice president and secretary.
Titan shareholders approved a non-binding, advisory resolution on executive compensation -- and recommended, by non-binding advisory vote, to hold an advisory vote on executive compensation annually.
In addition, Titan says shareholders ratified an amendment to the company's 2005 Equity Incentive Plan "to increase the number of shares of common stock reserved by 2.1 million shares and to make a technical amendment."
Titan posted a net loss of $3 million on net sales of $280.8 million for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011. For more information, click here.