Dunn Tire’s Randy Clark receives top executive award
Dunn Tire Corp. Chairman and CEO Randy Clark recently was honored as the 2003 Niagara Frontier Executive of the Year.
He received the honor during the annual awards banquet of the State University of New York at Buffalo’s School of Management Alumni Association.
During his acceptance speech, Clark said his children could not be with him to share in his award because they had to move out of the Buffalo, N.Y., area in order to find jobs. He reiterated his goal of helping the community attract businesses and create jobs so that future graduates of the University at Buffalo and others can remain and thrive as vital components of the region’s economy.
Clark holds leadership positions in a number of local and regional organizations. He is:
* a member of the Council for the State University of New York at Buffalo;
* chairman of the Buffalo Niagara Enterprise;
* a director (and past chairman) of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership;
* a founding director (and past president) of the Western New York International Trade Council; and,
* a director of the Amherst Industrial Development Agency.
Buffalo-based Dunn Tire, with 26 stores located in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, New York’s southern tier and Erie, Penn., is one of the top 50 tire retailers in the country, according to Modern Tire Dealer's Top 100 Independent Tire Store Chains list.