Paul Zurcher's code of honor
"People have different ideas when it comes to mission statements," both personal and professional, says Paul Zurcher. "I call this my code of honor."
- "I am committed to seeking God's friendship, fellowship, and guidance."
- "I am committed to developing effective relationships."
- "I am committed to treating everyone with honor, love, dignity and respect."
- "I am committed to being a disciplined person."
- "I am committed to doing things right. You can do the right thing wrong or the wrong thing right and it's still going to be wrong."
- "I am committed to being a positive person. Nothing great was ever accomplished without enthusiasm."
- "Never compromise your integrity."
- "Plan tomorrow today."
- "Live life now. Make the most out of life."
It's important to set goals at every level and stage of life, he says. "I believe in long-range goals, intermediate goals and short-range goals. Be of significance and don't delay what you should do."