MaddenCo Shows Off Latest Software Features
In front of 150 attendees, MaddenCo CEO, Kim Poynter, unveiled the company’s newest features at its 2015 Users’ Conference held in Evansville, Ind.
Among the enhancements shown at the conference:
- MCIService mobile app, which allows the service technician to complete roadside service paperwork from mobile devices in real time;
- Customer-specific inspection forms for commercial tire dealers that can attach to a ticket and be emailed to a customer;
- Dealer-specific inspection forms for retail tire dealers that can attach to a ticket and be emailed to a customer;
- Photos that can attach to a ticket; and
- An inventory report that tracks intercompany, in-transit inventory.
“This year’s conference was a huge success," says Jay Adams, president of MaddenCo. "We had nearly 70 customers and 1,300 locations represented at the conference. Nineteen of those customers have been using the MaddenCo system for over 20 years, and they still see the value in attending our conference and learning about our enhancements.
"I think that says a lot about the services that we provide and the importance of the new enhancements that we are bringing to the marketplace."
For more information on MaddenCo and its Tire Dealer System, visit www.maddenco.com.