Autologic Introduces Integrated Diagnostic Suite for European Cars
Autologic Diagnostics Inc. has introduced the Autologic Assist fix and support system, an integrated diagnostic support suite for aftermarket repair shops, particularly those focused on European cars.
The company says Autologic Assist is the first fully integrated automotive diagnostics support solution of its kind. Autologic Assist is a suite of capabilities that joins data resources and superior diagnostic tools together on one screen with real-time access to a team of master technicians simultaneously.
“Assist marks a significant breakthrough in aftermarket automotive diagnostics. Since Autologic’s founding in 1999, the benchmark was set for what OEM-like diagnostics could deliver to the aftermarket,” says Joe Fiorentino, general manager of Autologic North America.
“Now, with the launch of Assist, we are the first company to deliver an integrated solution that arms repair shops with all the tools necessary for diagnosing and fixing today’s complex European cars. No other solution today combines all the components we have successfully integrated in our new Assist capability suite,” says Joe Fiorentino, general manager of Autologic North America.
Autologic says the suite generates both time savings and cost benefits for repair shops. Repair shop owners report that they have seen their daily car count rise by as much as 25%, increasing annual revenues by over $100,000, according to the company.
Autologic Assist allows its customers to find fault and fix cars fast with fewer mistakes and significantly less dealership referrals. Key components of Autologic Assist include:
* on-demand support from brand-specific experts who each possess decades of experience and extensive knowledge
* access to online third-party specialized vehicle repair databases;
* an OEM-like diagnostic device with multi-screens and built-in web browser;
* a separate interface for accessing industry-standard pass-thru services (Autologic customers are required to sign up for relevant manufacturer's coding/programming service);
* simple viewing of data collected directly from vehicle such as vehicle identification number, diagnostic data, fault codes and test results;
* sharing of vehicle information with Assist support center experts (including pictures and video gathered using the five megapixel camera on the device, which is capable of capturing still shots as well as video footage);
* swift, personalized diagnostic support from master technical team; and
* tracking systems for monitoring/recording faults and fixes.
Autologic will be exhibiting at the upcoming AAPEX 2015 trade show in Las Vegas on Nov. 3-5 at the Sands Expo. Attendees can visit booth #468 in the tool and equipment section to learn more about Autologic Assist.
For more information, visit www.autologic.com.