APPEX Adds Sessions on Automotive Technology
The 2015 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) has added six free sessions covering the use of new technology in the automotive aftermarket industry. The new ExpressEdu sessions will also look at future technology applications.
AAPEX 2015 is scheduled for Nov. 3-5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with AAPEXedu sessions beginning on Monday, Nov. 2.
The following ExpressEdu sessions will be offered:
Tuesday, Nov. 3
* 21st Century Vehicles – Keeping Drivers Safe and Connected While Respecting the Environment, 11 a.m. - 11:45, with speaker Jeff Owens, Delphi Automotive;
* Robotics in Aftermarket Warehousing and Distribution Operations, 1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m., with speaker Tim Post, Dematic Corp.;
* The Third Platform: The Latest in Emerging Technology, 2 p.m. - 2:45 p.m., with speakers Jim Klimkowski and Christopher Wetmore, McGladrey LLP;
* Leveraging New Training Technology for Repair Shops, 3 p.m. - 3:45 p.m., with speaker Bob Pattengale, Robert Bosch LLC; and
* Mobile Payments: Current Retail Trends and Future Expectations, 4 p.m. - 4:45 p.m., with speaker Mike Martinez, DME Automotive.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
* 3D Printing in Service Supply Chain Management: Tradeoffs and Variables that Matter, 2 p.m. - 2:45 p.m., with speaker Bryan Crutchfield, Materialise.
ExpressEdu is part of the AAPEXedu 2015 program, which will offer more than 50 free sessions for warehouse distributors (WDs), retailers, parts stores, manufacturers and automotive service professionals.
All AAPEXedu sessions will take place at the Venetian, Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-707 and 801-804. ExpressEdu sessions will be held in Casanova Rooms 506-507 and 606-607 of the Venetian. For information, visit ExpressEdu and AAPEXedu.