TreadWright Launches SUV and LT Lines
TreadWright Tires, a Houston-based light truck and SUV tire remanufacturing company, has launched new lines of branded mud terrain and all terrain tires in 29 sizes and load ranges.
The new tires are available at TreadWright.com and select retail tire stores.
“Resellers are looking for a quality brand that differentiates itself with customers, and TreadWright delivers an environmental option at an affordable price without sacrificing performance,” says Anthony Showen, CEO.
Showen says the new sizes will cover nearly 70% of the replacement tire market with 20-inch mud terrain sizes arriving this winter.
The new TreadWright-branded all terrain sizes are:
- LT245/75R17 (E) – Warden II;
- LT265/75R16 (E&D) - Warden;
- LT265/70R17 (E&C) - Warden;
- LT285/70R17 (E&D) - Warden;
- LT285/75R16 (E&D) - Warden;
- LT245/75R16 (E) - Warden;
- LT215/85R16 (E) – Warden II;
- LT235/85R16 (E) – Warden II;
- LT235/80R17 (E) – Warden II; and
- LT225/75R16 (E) – Warden II.
The new TreadWright-branded mud terrain sizes are:
- LT35x12.5R17 (D) – Guard Dog;
- LT315/70R17 (D) – Guard Dog;
- LT315/75R16 (D) – Guard Dog;
- LT31x10.5R15 (C) – Guard Dog;
- LT265/75R16 (E&D) - Claw;
- LT265/70R17 (E&C) - Claw;
- LT285/70R17 (E&D) – Guard Dog;
- LT285/75R16 (E&D) – Guard Dog;
- LT265/70R16 (D&P) – Guard Dog; and
- LT285/65R18 (D) – Guard Dog.
The company will offer the TreadWright brand on all new A/T and M/T tires.
TreadWright Tires has been remanufacturing tires in the USA for over 30 years. The company says its mold cure production process uses 70% recycled materials, saves the environment nearly 12 gallons of oil per tire and keeps tires out of lakes and streams. Learn more about becoming an authorized distributor or purchasing direct by visiting TreadWright.com.