Deadline nears for 2015 TIA board election
Voting ends on Sept. 1, 2015, for the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) board of directors.
The elections will place four individuals onto the TIA board for three-year terms. Here are the nominees:
* Alpio Barbara -- Redwood General Tire Pros, Redwood City, Calif.
* Michael Baggett -- Yokohama Tire Corp., OTR Division, Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
* Eugene Beck Jr. -- Beck Tire International, Kansas City, Mo.
* Harvey Brodsky -- Retread Tire Association, Pacific Grove, Calif.
* Kelly Brown -- Brown's Parkrose Tire Factory, Portland, Ore.
* Dave Crawford -- The Hybrid Shop, Gainesville, Va.
* David French -- Travel Centers of America, Oak Grove, Mo.
* Robert Frick -- Myers Tire Supply, Columbia, S.C.
* Scot Holloway -- Bartec USA LLC, Sterling Heights, Mich.
* Keith Jarman -- AME International, Brooksville, Fla.
* Ed Jones -- JS Products, Las Vegas
* Jim Pangle -- Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alta.
* Jon Schadl -- K&M Tire, Delphos, Ohio
* Stu Zurcher -- Strategic Alliance Group Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
Current TIA members with voting rights can view the nominees' photos and biographies and cast their ballot online by clicking here. Election materials were mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies in July. Ballots also may be faxed to (301) 430-7283 or mailed to TIA's office at 1532 Pointer Ridge Pl., Suite G, Bowie, MD 20716.
Results of the election will be announced in mid-September, with the new board members taking office on Monday, Nov. 2, 2015, at TIA's annual meeting at the Tropicana Las Vegas.
For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org or call (800) 876-8372.