Tool Dealer Expo attracts 3,500
Integrated Supply Network LLC (ISN) hosted 3,500 attendees at Tool Dealer Expo 2015 in Orlando, Fla. The two-day event, held this year June 26-27, is one of the industry’s largest tool and equipment trade shows.
ISN says it focuses on providing the best experience possible for attendees. The company partners with exhibiting vendors to provide the chance to win prizes, such as a brand new Chevy Camaro and $20,000 cash, to providing complimentary spa services including massage, hair, nails and make-up.
Transportation to and from the airport is complimentary, and ISN chooses lavish hotels like the Gaylord Palms, site of this year’s event, for attendees to bring their families and make it a vacation if they choose.
ISN also partners with suppliers to provide training, live show floor demos and introduce many new products. Tool Dealer Expo offered training sessions from Launch, Ingersoll Rand, Bartec, OTC, Autel, Milwaukee, Sunex and many more participating vendors.
ISN also hosted training sessions on the new ToolWeb.com and MobileDealer.com websites. Response to a a sneak peek at the new full line catalog, Tool Book, was overwhelmingly positive, according to the company.
Some of the new products launched at this year’s Tool Dealer Expo are:
* Shop-Vac Portable Air Blowers (Part No. SHV1032000);
* Shinn Fu 25 Ton Blackhawk Platinum Truck Axle Jack (Part No. BHKBP225);
* General Technician Equipment (GTE) “The Grid” docking station with power strip, USB and Surge Protector (Part No. ANCTLG1);
* General Technician Equipment (GTE) Masterbead adhesive dispensing gun (Part No. ANCGTEMB1);
* Monster 12-piece Spline T-Handle Extended Universal Socket Set (Part No. MST9112);
* Hickok Waekon Auto Wave (Part No. WAE75000);
* JPW Industries BASH Special Edition 6-1/2" Vise includes a Free BASH 4lb 12" Hammer (Part No. WIL11128BH); and
* Monster Cart/Locker Combo (Part No. MST7235CL).
In addition, ISN awarded over $1.2 million in cash and attendees also were entered for a chance to win over $300,000 in prizes.
For more information and photos on this year’s Tool Dealer Expo visit: http://tooldealerexpo.blogspot.com/
ISN is planning next year’s event at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando on June 24-25, 2016.
Founded in 1984, ISN is an independent automotive and light industrial tool and equipment specialist, serving wholesalers and distributors around the world.