BKT Will Bring Tires, Monster Jam Experience To SEMA
Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BKT) will display a wide range of attractions and tires during next month's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.
BKT's main SEMA Show booth (#41109, in the lower South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center) will feature the Monster Jam World Final winning truck, "Scooby Doo," a BKT Yamaha ATV, and the following tires:
* The BKT Agrimax Force IF, the company's high-end radial, which is designed for high-powered farm tractors and allows for both road and field operation "without the need for changing inflation pressure," according to BKT officials;
* The BKT Agrimax RT 600, which is for grassland and spraying applications;
* The Earthmax SR 41, an all-steel radial designed for articulated dump trucks that also is suitable for loader and dozer applications;
* The FL 633 Performa, BKT's "next level" flotation tire that is "suitable for multiple activities in the field and even for travel on highways, reaching up to 62 miles per hour," and;
* The new Liftmax LM 63, which has been engineered for trailer service at ports and logistics operations, and provides "significant savings in fuel consumption with multi-layer steel belts to ensure lower vibrations in any working condition," say BKT officials.
In addition, in the outdoor lot of the Las Vegas Convention Center (space #61017), BKT will host its Monster Jam Experience Semi-Trailer, along with a Grave Digger Monster Jam truck. "There are also interactive video games, big-screen TVs, giveaways and tires on display," say BKT officials.
And a unique, BKT-branded Monster Jam Truck will be featured in the outdoor lot (space #V506.)
The 2019 SEMA Show will take place Nov. 5-8 at the Las Vegas (Nev.) Convention Center.