Hankook Consumer Tire Promotion Kicks Off
Hankook Tire America Corp.'s Fall Classic Rebate is giving consumers a chance to receive up to a $70 prepaid Mastercard when buying a set of one of six Hankook passenger and light truck tires.
The promotion is open to consumers who buy four of the above tires from an authorized Hankook dealer through Oct. 13. Rebate amounts vary by tire.
Qualifying products include:
- Hankook Dynapro AT2 (RF11) all-terrain tire ($70 rebate);
- Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33) light truck/SUV/crossover all-season touring tire ($50 rebate);
- Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 (H452) ultra-high performance tire ($50 rebate);
- Hankook Dynapro HT (RH12) light truck/SUV tire ($50 rebate);
- Hankook Kinergy PT (H737) low rolling resistance tire ($50 rebate);
- Hankook Kinergy ST (H735) off-road, light truck tire ($50 rebate).
"Fall is a double play of excitement and competition for baseball fans, and we're looking to add to that enthusiasm with our Fall Classic Rebate," says Sooman Choi, vice president of marketing, Hankook Tire. "Hankook has its own double play of design and innovation, and we're thrilled to offer drivers a chance to enjoy a smooth journey and a great value."
For more information, please visit the Hankook rebate website at www.hankookrebates.com.