ALLDATA updates repair information in quarterly release
ALLDATA LLC has issued its quarterly release, adding more than 330,000 pages of factory-correct automotive service and repair information to its core product.
In addition, 2,294 new Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs), totaling 7,963 pages, were added. The release reflects new and updated information from U.S., Asian and European auto manufacturers.
A few highlights of the quarterly release include:
* updated DTC Finder for Asian, Ford, Chrysler, European and General Motors models;
* added Fuse locations, cabin air filter service and repair and instrument cluster carrier locations for 2007 Ford and Chrysler models and 2008 Ford models;
* added suggested mileage-based maintenance schedules to supplement the indicator-based information for 2005 through 2007 Hondas and 2004 through 2007 Acura models;
* added maintenance diagnostic and repair coverage for 2008 Fords;
* added engine mechanical specifications for 2002 through 2003 Mazda models.
For more information, visit www.autozone.com.