Goodyear plans to refinance credit facilities
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. says it intends to refinance its principal credit facilities, including a $1.5 billion first-lien credit facility due in three years.
Other facilities to be financed include:
* a $1.2 billion second-lien term loan facility, also due in 2010;
* a 505 million euro credit facility for the company's Goodyear Dunlop
Tires Europe affiliate, again due in 2010.
Goodyear also expects to amend, restate and extend these facilities
to provide for:
* a $1.5 billion first-lien credit facility due in 2013;
* a $1.2 billion second-lien term loan due in 2014;
* a 505 million euro European revolving credit facility due in 2012.
The transaction is subject to normal conditions and the execution of
definitive documentation, say Goodyear officials.