Clemson's annual Tire Industry Conference approaches
Clemson University's upcoming Tire Industry Conference will focus on ever-changing facets of the tire industry -- and the resulting consequences to the tire and automotive manufacturers and consumers.
The 23rd annual event will be held March 14-16, 2007, at The Westin Resort, Hilton Head Island, Hilton Head, S.C. It features 22 presentations delivered by experts in their respective fields.
According to the conference Web site (odce.clemson.edu/07stihhd), there are "20 organizations you will benchmark in business and technical sessions guaranteed to increase your market presence." They are:
* Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire LLC.
* Hankook Tire America Corp.
* Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
* Notch Consulting Group.
* Tire Consulants Inc.
* NHTSA (the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration).
* Michelin North America Inc.
* TireStamp Inc.
* Drexan Corp.
* Pressure Systems International.
* Green Diamond Tire
* Rubber Manufacturers Association.
* Marangoni Tread North America Inc.
* Tires Inc.
* Tyres 2000 Ltd.
* Tire Retread Information Bureau.
* Tire Industry Association.
* Modern Tire Dealer magazine.
* Klinge Group of Companies.
* Clemson University's ICAR (International Center for Automotive Research).
The conference will have four sessions: Interaction of Design and Performance, Regulatory Compliance, Technology, and End of Life Tires.
For more information, call Kay James at (864) 656-2200.