Yokohama updates online dealer training
Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) has released Exceed 2.0, an updated version of the company’s online dealer training program for YTC products.
“The new version delivers a more streamlined experience that offers added flexibility to meet different training needs,” says Alan Holtschneider, YTC senior manager, marketing communications.
The program is designed so users can prioritize training that is most relevant for their market. In addition, credits will be transferred for modules completed on the previous Exceed version.
Yokohama says the 2.0 version features:
* Improved site navigation with easier access to information;
* Advanced software to track employee training progress;
* Expanded ‘Tireology’ section and new selling skills module;
* Profile page detailing completed or in-progress sections; and.
* YTC e-STORE reward points for completed training modules.
For more information on the training program, visit http://exceed.yokohamatire.com/