Ten dealers sign up for MaddenCo software
MaddenCo Inc. has entered into agreements with ten companies to use its Tire Dealer System software.
The companies are:
* Bill Day Tire of Tyler, Texas;
* MotoStar Tire of Merrimack, N.H.;
* Noble County Tire of Kendallville, Ind.;
* Heartland Retreading of Brainerd, Minn.;
* Wood County Bandag of Bowling Green, Ohio;
* Zeller Tire of Torrington, Conn., and
* Best One Fleet Service of Martins Ferry, Ohio.
Rocky Mountain Mobile Truck Service of Brighton, Colo., McKinney’s Towing of Dover, Del., and Seven Feathers Truck Service of Canyonville, Ore., also recently joined the MaddenCo family, according to the company.
The company says more than 1,300 tire locations are using its software service.
MaddenCo provides software solutions for the independent tire dealer, retreader, commercial tire dealer and truck stop industries. For more information, visit www.maddenco.com.