Latin American tire expo announces speakers
Dr. Roy Littlefield, executive vice president of the Tire Industry Association (TIA), will be the keynote speaker at the 2013 Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo, July 24-27 at the Atlapa Convention Center in Panama City, Republic of Panama.
Littlefield’s topic is “What is TIA and what can TIA do for you.” He is one of six speakers who will address a range of topics. They are:
* Wilberth Campos, director of human resources, Bridgestone de Costa Rica S.A., a division of Bridgestone Americas Inc.: “The retention of talent and human capital as a differentiator of our business.”
* Ignacio Javier Mendoza Altamirano, director, Continental Tire de México S.A. de C.V., a group company of Continental AG: “Tires with German DNA.”
* Sr. Heriberto Romero, director general, Hules Banda S.A. de C.V: “Mega tendencies of retreading.”
* Walt Weller, vice president, China Manufacturers Alliance LLC, a subsidiary of Double Coin Holdings Ltd.: “Chinese truck tires in a changing market.”
* David Stevens, managing director, Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau: “Results from International Trade Commission study of the global retreading industry.”
Organizers of the 2013 Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo expect 3,500 tire distributors from more than 40 countries to attend, up more than 30% over the previous year.
For more information and to register for the expo, visit www.LatinTyreExpo.com