BFGoodrich Tires announces 2013 Team BFGoodrich
Today, BFGoodrich Tires announced its 20-member lineup for its 2013 Team BFGoodrich roster.
Created in 2008, Team BFGoodrich comprises an elite group of motorsports superstars, key industry partners, market influencers and enthusiasts who all share the BFGoodrich Tires passion for driving and for everything on four wheels.
This diverse group of auto enthusiasts represents various aspects of the automotive industry, including on- and off-road racing, rock crawling, custom car building and engineering. Working together, Team BFGoodrich members will bring their experience and enthusiasm to the brand while BFGoodrich Tires continues to advance its product line to help further improve their driving performance.
“BFGoodrich Tires has once again brought together the top individuals in a variety of racing and custom automotive disciplines to be part of our 2013 Team BFGoodrich,” said Duane Thomas, brand communications manager at BFGoodrich Tires. “We are excited to bring in some new members and continue our relationship with many others. We anticipate a great year working with these team members and bringing success to our collective brands.”
The members of 2013 Team BFGoodrich:
· Andrew Caddell – TORC
· Andrew Comrie-Picard – Rally America
· Andy McMillin – SCORE
· Brad Lovell – TORC
· Brian Finch – Founder – American Street Car Series/Owner Hot Rod Transformations
· Bryce Menzies – SCORE, TORC
· Bud Brutsman – BCII Productions
· Carl Nadeau – Drifting
· Dan McKeever – Miller Performance Driving
· Daniel McMillin – SCORE
· David Higgins – Rally America, X Games
· Del Albright – Blue Ribbon Coalition
· John Williams – Miller Motorsports Park
· Kyle Tucker – Detroit Speed
· Lonny Childress – Gateway Classic Mustangs
· Rob MacCachren – SCORE, TORC, LOORRS
· Rich Minga – Wide Open Excursions
· Rod Hall – Rod Hall Racing
· Roger Lovell – TORC
· Terry Earwood – Skip Barber Racing School
Team BFGoodrich members and BFGoodrich Tires support each other through a variety of initiatives, including media outreach, advertising and event presence. For an updated list of the motorsport events and activities in which Team BFGoodrich members will be participating, visit the BFGoodrich Tires website at www.bfgoodrichtires.com or its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bfgoodrichtires.