Federal makes its motorsports catalog available
Federal Tire Corp. has put together a specialty motorsports guide that highlights the company's comprehensive range of street, track and off-road tires for motorsport applications.
Designed for "speed racers and serious driving professionals," the latest edition of the catalog spolights the benefits of both new and existing offerings. They include:
* Corsa FZ-101, exclusively designed for time trial event and high level competition use..
* Corsa FZ-201. A unique semi-slick shoulder area and enhanced R compound tread design makes the FZ-201 "an ideal tire delivering road and race performance," according to the company. It is suitable for road races, track days and super lap battles.
* Corsa FZ-202, Federal’s all-new semi slick tire. The large block tread and optimized pattern design were developed to help the tire grip the track.
* Federally G-10. "Federally Gravel" features an asymmetric tread design and rigid, close-set lugs to ensure the maximum performance during acceleration and braking, with sure-footed handling capability in a wide assortment of extreme conditions in off-road rally racing, says Federal.
* 595 RS-R, a circuit-proven high performance tire for time attack, club sprint, lap dash, professional drifting and street legal competition.
For more information on the free catalogue, visit www.federaltire.com.