Federal provides SS657 tires to stunt show
Federal Tire Corp. is going Hollywood, thanks to a year-long sponsorship with Warner Bros. in Australia.
Federal is providing SS657 tires to Warner Bros. Movie World on the Gold Coast for its "Hollywood Stunt Driver" show.
Described by Federal as "an insane and crazy stunt show incorporating a unique combination of thrill and danger with a world-class team of drivers," the 20-minute live show features an Italian street rally theme. In addition to movie stunts, the show also includes "dazzling" special effects and pyrotechnics.
"Hollywood Stunt Driver" replaces the "Police Academy Stunt Show." The movie set on which the drivers will perform has been significantly expanded. The 10-driver cast includes:
* V8 Supercar driver Warren Luff;
* former Australian Ironman Champion Guy Andrews;
* former Police Academy stuntmen Shea Adams and Cameron Ambridge;
* Drift Australia's Eugene Arendsen;
* leading Australian Drift racers Tony Harrison and Mattew Taylor;
* stunt driving instructor and professional stuntman Karl Van Moorsel;
* Australian Superdrift champion Travis Roberts; and
* international stuntman Mark Tearle.
" Warner Bros. Movie World immerses guests in all aspects of excitement all year round and is the perfect venue for Federal Tire to successfully showcase the tire’s performance," says the company.