SEMA Show, pre-show: new TIA board members
Five new members have been added to the Tire Industry Association board of directors. In addition, there are six returning members.
At the association's annual meeting in Las Vegas, Nev., the new board members were announced. They are:
1. Russell Belcher, QMI/Everwear, Lakeland, Fla.
2. Eddie Burleson, Central Marketing Inc., Colonial Heights, Va.;
3. Keith Jarman, AME International, Brooksville, Fla.;
4. Jim Melvin, Tire Pros of Rhode Island Inc., North Kingstown, R.I.; and
5. Glen Nicholson, TBC Retail Group, Juno Beach, Fla.
The six returning members are Dean Bray Jr., Bray's Recapping Service, Mt. Airy, N.C.; Roy Bromfield, Q Tires Inc., Greenville, S.C.; Dick Gust, Liberty/Lakin National Tire Recycling, Chicago, Ill.; Jim Pangle, Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alberta; and Freda Pratt-Boyer and Mike Wolfe, both TIA committee and council members.