Free Webinar examines lead wheel weight issue
Tire dealers are facing growing pressure to find alternate sources for wheel balancing material due to bans on lead wheel weights. Dealers doing business in California, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Vermont and Washington have already seen legislation put in place to ban their usage.
For the latest information on how to become compliant with new legislation while still maintaining vehicle performance and reducing your wheel balancing material inventory, tune in to a free one-hour Webinar on September 23 at 2 p.m. EST (11 a.m. PDT).
Moderated by Modern Tire Dealer magazine Editor Bob Ulrich and sponsored by 3M, the free interactive Webinar will cover how to:
* respond to current and future wheel weight legislation,
* reduce environmental impact,
* substantially reduce inventory and floor space requirements,
* keep wheels looking better longer, and
* improve ride quality through precision balancing.
To register for the free "Lead-free Wheel Weights: Legislative Impact and Solutions" Webinar, click on this link www.moderntiredealer.com/webinar/Sept09.