Bee Line debuts LC7080 alignment system
Bee Line Co. is now offering its LC7080 laser computer wheel alignment system for passenger vehicles to commercial tractors.
With the LC7080, alignments can be performed in any shop condition whether it be on the floor, on a lift or on a runway system, the company says.
And for shops that have a Bee Line rear axle aligner, the LC7080 will seamlessly integrate your equipment when gauging out the rear axles on tractors and trailers. In essence, says Bee Line, with the company's rear axle aligner, the LC7080 can be used as a two-headed truck and trailer alignment machine or a four-headed car alignment machine.
“The advanced technology in this system allows us to provide our customers a reliable, accurate and simple method to efficiently align anything that comes through their doors,” says Bee Line Senior Vice President Lee McLaughlin.
Other features include:
* LCD monitors built into all four wireless alignment heads that offer live readings to save overall alignment time.
* A user-friendly built-in system calibration fixture that allows the user to calibrate system accuracy in minutes.
* An easy-to-understand help section built into WindSpeed 7000 Software features user-friendly help videos. Before and after color printouts also can be generated.
* Advanced steering wheel centering calculations achieve pinpoint accuracy on the first attempt.
* Lightweight lithium ion batteries in each alignment head offer 10 hours of continuous use. A power-save feature automatically powers down the alignment heads if they are unintentionally left on.