Goodyear re-elects board members
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. shareholders re-elected 11 members of the company's board of directors earlier today, April 7, at Goodyear's annual shareholders' meeting.
* James Boland, retired vice chairman, Cavaliers Operating Co.
* James Firestone, executive vice president and president of corporate operations, Xerox Corp.
* Bob Keegan, chairman, CEO and president, Goodyear.
* W. Alan McCollough, retired chairman and CEO, Circuit City Stores Inc.
* Denise Morrison, senior vice president and president, Campbell Soup Co.
* Rodney O' Neal, CEO and president, Delphi Corp.
* Shirley Peterson, retired partenr, Steptoe & Johnson LLP.
* Stephanie Streeter, former chairman and CEO, Banta Corp. and interim CEO, U.S. Olympic Committee.
* G. Craig Sullivan, retired chairman and CEO, The Clorox Co.
* Thomas Weidemeyer, retired senior vice president and COO, United Parcel Service Inc.
* Michael Wessel, president, The Wessel Group Inc.
The meeting was held at Goodyear global headquarters in Akron, Ohio.