Federal plans to make a big splash at the 2008 Reifen show
Federal Corp. will make its presence felt at the 2008 Reifen international tire fair, which will be held in Messe Essen, Germany, May 20-23.
Federal will showcase both its Federal and Hero brands in Hall 3, booth 127 at the trade show. The tire lines will be varied, according to Diane Chang, brand and communication executive in the marketing department.
* 595EVO: An eventual successor to the 595, the 595EVO features water dispersion capabilities designed with the company's "Groove within Groove" technology. When completed, the line will have more than 60 sizes ranging from 14 to 20 inches.
* Formoza FD2: The next-generation FD-2 surpasses the pioneering performance of the FD-1, with help from Federal's new D.P.E.T technology. The tread pattern features siping on the tire shoulder engineered to minimize noise level and resist vibration. Sizes for both the high performance and touring segments range from 195/55R15 to 205/55R16, with speed ratings up to "V."
* Himalaya WS2: Designed for sharp and precise handling under wet, icy and snowy weather conditions, the WS2 also delivers a smooth ride, according to the company. The Himalaya WS2 winter tire will include studless and studdable versions ranging from 14- through 17-inch sizes; they will be T, H and V rated.
Also on display will be the Federal Combat FZ-201 slick; the 595RPM, Federal's first asymmetric ultra-high performance tire; and the Formoza AZ01.
* Milanza HZ1: Designed for both sporty and everyday driving, the Milanza HZ1 is available in a wide spectrum of sizes ranginf rom 14 through 20 inches.
* Atlanta AR01: A high-end product both in terms of safety and value, the AR01 features a "trinity design" of three-dimensioned pitches to minimize noise and ensure comfort without compromising driving performance. It is available in 16- and 17-inch sizes.
* Dynastorm A/T: According to Federal, the Dynastorm A/T performs and handles well at high speeds; disperses and channels water efficiently; and can be driven on- and off-road. It will be available in Q-, S- and H-rated, 15- through 17-inch sizes. The sizes will range from 65 through 85 series.
Federal also will display two other Hero lines: the Forza F278 and the Alpaza AS1 snow tire.