ATD names executive vice presidents
American Tire Distributors Inc. (ATD) has promoted Phil Marrett to executive vice president of procurement and Dan Brown to executive vice president of sales, among other recent executive changes.
Marrett will be responsible for the procurement and supply chain management for all ATD products. Brown will continue to lead and direct ATD's sales initiatives.
ATD also has promoted the following individuals to senior vice president positions:
* Dan Seitler to senior vice president of procurement. He will lead ATD's procurement activities.
* Roland Boyette to senior vice president of sales. He will focus on sales development strategies across all geographies served by ATD.
* Jason Shannon to senior vice president of administration and pricing.
* Ron Sinclair to senior vice president of marketing. He will lead ATD's marketing, media relations, and program strategies.
* John Flowers to senior vice president of operations.
* Jim Williams to senior vice president, division manager. Williams, a former ATD regional vice president, will assume responsibility for the four regions in the firm's Western Division.
* Keith Calcagno to senior vice president, division manager. Calcagno will assume responsibility for the five regions in ATD's Eastern Division.
In addition, ATD has promoted Mark Bath to vice president of credit and Rick Anthis to regional vice president, replacing Jim Williams.
Anthis joined ATD following the company's 2007 acquisition of Homann Wholesale Tire, where he served as a vice president.
"I am very pleased to announce these well-deserved promotions," says ATD Chairman and CEO Dick Johnson. of American Tire Distributors.