Learn more about selling high performance tires
The "Peformance Tire Segment: A Growing Opportunity" webinar may be over, but that doesn't mean you can't still tune it!
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. hosted the free webinar for tire industry professionals on Thursday, June 28, 2012. Now you can listen to it on-demand.
Mike Markoff, performance tire category manager for Goodyear's North American Tire business unit, prepares listeners to meet consumer demand for performance tires. In that way, they can know which performance tires to buy and keep in stock.
The webinar is divided into five parts:
1. Why performance tires are no longer a niche market or region-specific.
2. A growing segment. Performance tire sales have outpaced the overall industry -- in the United States and Canada -- over the last six years, "an indicator that more vehicles today require performance tires instead of standard passenger tires," says Markoff.
3. OE impact on performance category growth -- with specifics.
4. A profile of the performance tire shopper.
5. How Goodyear can help dealers increase sales of performance tires. The Goodyear Performance Tire Specialist Program was started earlier this year.
To gain access to the free, 60-minute webinar -- with charts -- click here.
The webinar was moderated by Modern Tire Dealer.