10 Goodyear board members are re-elected
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. shareholders re-elected 10 members of the company’s board of directors at the company’s 2012 Annual Meeting.
• William Conaty, president, Conaty Consulting LLC and advisory partner, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC;
• James Firestone, executive vice president and president, corporate operations, Xerox Corp.;
• Werner Geissler, vice chairman, global operations, The Procter & Gamble Co.;
• Peter Hellman, retired president and chief financial and administrative officer, Nordson Corp.;
• Richard Kramer, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Goodyear;
• W. Alan McCollough, retired chairman and chief executive officer, Circuit City Stores Inc.;
• Shirley Peterson, retired partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP;
• Stephanie Streeter, chief executive officer, Libbey Inc.;
• Thomas Weidemeyer, retired senior vice president and chief operating officer, United Parcel Service Inc.;
• Michael Wessel, president, The Wessel Group Inc.
Three members are leaving the board:
• James Boland, former president, chief executive officer and vice chairman, Cavaliers Operating Co. LLC (nine years of service);
• G. Craig Sullivan, retired chairman and chief executive officer, The Clorox Co. (six years of service);
• Rodney O’Neal, CEO and president, Delphi Automotive PLC (eight years of service).
“We are deeply grateful for their leadership and guidance during their tenure on the board,” said Kramer about the departing board members.