Ingersoll Rand Packs Durability Into Lightweight Impact Wrench
The Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1-inch Pistol Grip Impact Wrench is durable and lightweight for jobs that require extreme torque. It has more than 2,000 foot-pounds of reverse torque yet weighs less than 18 pounds.
The solid steel impact mechanism has power to take on tough applications. The tool's weight is evenly distributed to improve ergonomics for technicians.
- a 360-degree adjustable side handle with an ergonomic grip so that technicians can customize the handle location for any job;
- a highly engineered motor design that maintains power during heavy-duty applications;
- a chemical-resistant composite housing and steel nose to withstand harsh working conditions;
- a swivel hose connection that helps technicians move freely; and
- a power regulator to manage tool speed.